Meghan Markle Lets Food Writer Into Her Real Kitchen At $14M Montecito Home — Under One Strict Condition Casa onde Harry e Meghan gravaram série está à venda - Forbes

Meghan Markle Lets Food Writer Into Her Real Kitchen At $14M Montecito Home — Under One Strict Condition

Casa onde Harry e Meghan gravaram série está à venda - Forbes

No pictures, please.

Meghan Markle imposed a strict no photo rule on a reporter who visited hers and Prince Harry’s sprawling $14 million Montecito, Calif., pad.

New York Times food writer Julia Moskin revealed the Duchess of Sussex’s privacy-first approach after interviewing her days before As Ever’s official launch.

Read also:
  • Cruella De Vil Lines
  • Meghan Markle imposed a strict no photo rule on a reporter who visited hers and Prince Harry’s sprawling $14 million Montecito, Calif., pad. meghan/Instagram

    “I was allowed in on the condition that no photographs were taken in, or of, the house,” she wrote in an article published Wednesday.

    Moskin added that she was the first journalist to be invited into the “Suits” alum’s home.

    The nine-bedroom, 16-bathroom luxe pad is home to the Sussexes, as well as their son Prince Archie, 5, and their daughter, Princess Lilibet, 3.

    Despite the stunning vista the property boasts, Markle did not film her Netflix series “With Love, Meghan,” at the house.

    Instead, the mom of two filmed the series at an $8 million farmhouse just two miles away, owned by local philanthropists Tom and Sherrie Cipolla.

    Markle and Prince Harry moved into the nine-bedroom, 16-bathroom luxe pad in 2020. Google maps

    Markle hosted Moskin at the property to promote her new lifestyle brand, which officially launched its products on Wednesday and sold out within an hour.

    Read also:
  • Bianca Kajlich Body
  • “Last week’s visit … showed that she is a passionate home cook who knows her way around a vinaigrette, is quick with a lemon zester and deft with a knife,” Moskin wrote about the former working royal.

    Markle’s Netflix show premiered last month as part of the Sussexes’ $100 million deal with the streamer.


    Follow along with The Post’s live blog on everything you need to know about the British royal family.


    The Sussexes reside at the property with their two children, Prince Archie, 5, and Princess Lilibet, 3. Netflix

    The eight-part series, which featured special guests like Abigail Spencer and Mindy Kaling, saw Markle offer up a “how-to” guide for hosting friends at home.

    The show has been bashed by critics and earned lower viewership numbers than her and her husband’s 2022 series “Harry & Meghan.”

    Still, it appears as though Netflix was pleased with Markle’s cooking show, as they greenlit the series for Season 2 — and already filmed the episodes.

    Despite the stunning vista her property boasts, Markle did not film her Netflix series “With Love, Meghan,” at the house. COURTESY OF NETFLIX

    Many critics slammed the duchess for not being relatable — feedback she has since responded to.

    “Don’t they know my life hasn’t always been like this?” she said, reminding Moskin that she was not always married to a prince.

    Elsewhere, the former actress explained that she has a strong desire to continue working — despite marrying into royalty back in 2018.

    “I need to work, and I love to work,” she said, noting that she has had jobs since she was a teenager.

    “This is a way I can connect my home life and my work,” she added.

    As for their life in sunny Montecito, the Sussexes snapped up their stunning property for $14.65 million in the summer of 2020.

    Many critics slammed the duchess for not being relatable. @meghan/Instagram

    The home has since doubled in value and is now worth a whopping $29 million.

    Since quitting royal life and hightailing across the pond, the duo have been anchored in their 18,000-square-foot modern home that boasts A-list neighbors including Oprah Winfrey and, until recently, Ellen DeGeneres.

    Casa onde Harry e Meghan gravaram série está à venda - Forbes
    Casa onde Harry e Meghan gravaram série está à venda - Forbes

    Details

    Step inside Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's $14M Montecito mansion
    Step inside Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's $14M Montecito mansion

    Details

    Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's son Archie bakes in mammoth family
    Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's son Archie bakes in mammoth family

    Details